Northfield Attorney Provides Aggressive Advocacy for Family Law Clients
Experienced counsel for divorce and other family law issues in New Jersey
When your marriage ends, you need to look ahead to the future, but it’s difficult to do that when there are so many personal and financial issues to be resolved. I help clients navigate the divorce process so they can move forward with confidence. With more than 25 years of divorce and family law experience, I have an in-depth understanding of the legal system and the emotional turmoil that clients face in family law cases. If you are embroiled in a contentious divorce, I advocate aggressively for your rights, protecting your assets and best interests at every turn. Whether you need help securing and protecting your legal rights and entitlements and/or those of your children, negotiating a separation agreement or enforcing a prior Court Orders, I will work tirelessly to resolve your case and secure your rights.
Accomplished family law attorney focused on winning
I understand the stress and anxiety your case is causing you and your family, which is why I concentrate all of my efforts on helping you to achieve a favorable outcome. With more than 25 years practicing family law, I’ve been recognized by both clients and colleagues: I have also earned a DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my experience and achievements in the legal field.
When New Jersey residents face tough opposition in family law matters, they should choose my law firm because I have a reputation for providing:
- Personalized attention — When you seek my help, you receive individualized attention. After carefully reviewing your case, I tailor my approach to meet the needs of your unique situation.
- Responsive legal support — I respond immediately to clients who seek my help for their family law matter. I understand how important your case is and alleviate your concerns by providing you with comprehensive legal counsel.
- A carefully planned strategy — When facing divorce, I take the time to examine your situation and develop with you a carefully planned strategy for the most successful and favorable resolution.
Family law cases can quickly turn into hostile arguments, adding even more stress to your life. My goal is to help you achieve a positive result as efficiently as possible with compassion and dignity.
Comprehensive family law counsel for New Jersey residents
I assist clients throughout Atlantic and neighboring counties in a wide range of family law matters:
- Divorce — I represent New Jersey clients in divorce actions, whether contested or uncontested, as well as legal separations. Additionally, I am able to handle the unique challenges associated with same-sex divorce cases.
- Alimony — Alimony or spousal support is often a hotly contested issue in a divorce. Whether you are seeking payments or are being asked to provide them, I will provide you with zealous advocacy.
- Child custody — Your children’s welfare is paramount in any breakup. I work diligently to protect your child’s best interests as well as your rights as a parent in time-sharing and parental responsibility agreements.
- Child support — I represent clients in child support cases to ensure payments are fair and based on accurate information and that your children receive the financial support they are entitled to Whether you need help enforcing a court order or wish to modify an existing order, you can count on me to provide you with skilled advocacy.
- Property Distribution — We investigate, identify, value and secure a fair and equitable division of all marital assets.
- Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders — If you fear for your safety in your own home because of domestic violence, I will act quickly to get a order of protection, also known as a restraining order. Alternatively, if you were unjustly accused of domestic violence, I can fight for your rights.
- Out of State Relocation Issues– If you are seeking to move out of state with your children and/or prevent your spouse from relocating your children’s residence outside of the State of New Jersey, Court Orders (permission) are required and will be zealously advocated for or contested.
- Pre-Nuptial, Cohabitation and Separation Agreements– Your legal rights and entitlements will be protected to limit and possibly avoid protracted and expensive litigation, whether you are just living together, planning on future marriage or separating in contemplation of divorce.
If a family law issue threatens your peace of mind, you need experienced legal help. When you retain my services, I am a steadfast advocate for you and those you love.
Contact a responsive family law attorney in Northfield today
The Law Offices of Stephen A. Browndorf provides New Jersey residents with strong legal support for family law and divorce issues. Call 609-646-5010 or contact my firm online to schedule a consultation at my Northfield office.